Client: Medina County Board of Realtors
Project Date: October 2019
Website Design for Local Board of REALTORS
With growing membership, the local board of REALTORS® needed to streamline their processes, bring their forms online, and eliminate major inefficiencies caused by the exclusive use of paper forms; all forms and membership applications were still being completed by hand, received via mail or fax, and then manually entered into a database.
Additionally, the number of digital resources and online tools they wanted to present to their membership continued to grow and desperately needed to be organized.
Even to the untrained eye, it was quite obvious that the site was outdated and in dire need of a complete redesign.
New functionality and features built into their new site include:
- Event Calendar with online registration, email notifications, map, and ability to add/export to personal calendar.
- “Quick Links” sections throughout the site to highlight the most important of the many resources presented.
- A custom post type for Brokers’ Opens (member tours) which displays the week’s upcoming tours. Members create the listing on the front end through a form, which then creates a Draft post upon submission. Office administrators review and Publish the post if/when approved.
- Digital, mobile-friendly forms. Membership applications and ethics forms can all be completed online, including ability to attach files when submitting the form.
- Membership Directories that can be searched and sorted in several ways. Members are listed in a random order, rather than alphabetically, which changes with each page load to give all members equal visibility.
Further details and Case Study coming soon.